Dear Friends and Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. The Covid-19 pandemic has created a lot of challenges for our community, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies such as annual training so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these interim changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
1. Our office will comminicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2. We ask that a mask be worn when entering the office.
3. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
4. You may see that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Our reception room will also have fewer chairs.
5. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
6. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as, reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our reopen date, as of now remains May 19th. Please check e-mails or visit our website and facebook page for any changes. Until then, if you have an emergency please call the office. The answering service will reach out to Dr Wang. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Team at Premier Dental Group of Wellesley