If you dislike the color, size, and shape of your teeth, our dentists can makeover your smile with one or multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures. At Premier Dental Group of Wellesley, P.C., we offer five different types of cosmetic services to deliver a mild, moderate, or complete transformation to the enamel. Before our dentists recommend which will best meet your needs, together, you'll need to establish good oral hygiene through routine cleanings and oral exams. If you live near our Wellesley, MA, office, schedule a consultation to get started.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Although there is no one-size-fits-all approach to cosmetic dentistry, it's popular with our Wellesley, MA, patients for the following reasons:
- Results fix chipped, cracked, and broken teeth
- Restores and improves oral and gum health
- Corrects misalignment and bite problems
- Can prevent future dental damage from occurring
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Bonding - tooth-colored resin material bonds to enamel for damage repair
- Professional whitening - safe and effective whitening method performed at home or in-office
- Veneers - porcelain laminates cover the surface of the enamel to hide imperfections
- Crowns - a cap that covers the tooth to restore strength, size, and appearance
- Dental Implants - a surgical component that fuses with the jawbone to replace missing teeth
Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure Is Right for You?
To determine which service would be suitable for your specific case, one of our dentists will need to examine your teeth and gums to ensure they are free of disease and decay. During the initial visit, they will look for signs and symptoms. If all looks well, they'll discuss smile goals to help you achieve the smile you've always wanted, and address any questions or concerns. To boost your confidence, hide a gummy aesthetic, or obtain teeth that are perfectly bright and white, at Premier Dental Group of Wellesley, P.C., we can assist.
At Premier Dental Group of Wellesley, P.C., will customize a treatment plan depending on your personal preference. For more information about cosmetic dentistry, and for appointment scheduling with one of our dentists, please call (781) 237-3031.