What is Clear Aligner Orthodontics?
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does it Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.